Dear Certificate Holder:
The Ohio Board of Psychology uses the state of Ohio’s online application, license management, supervision management, and license renewal system. The eLicense Ohio system operates in a secure web-based environment, and will allow you to take care of most Board business and payments online. Please follow the steps below to create an account and review your profile information:
- Navigate to the new e-License Home Page at https://elicense.ohio.gov.
- Select the “Login/Create an Account” option.
- Select the “I HAVE A LICENSE” button.
After successfully registering, you will be directed to your online user “Dashboard” page. A “tile” will appear showing your license, license number, status and give you an “options” picklist. From the “options” picklist you will be able to conduct all Board business, such as:
- Address changes,
- Certificate verification requests,
- Duplicate card and wall certificate requests,
- Biennial license renewal,
- License reinstatements, and
- Name change requests.
Should you have any questions regarding managing your account or during the setup of your account, please contact the Board at (614) 466-8808. Alternatively, you are always welcome to email the Board at email@example.com.
The Ohio Board of Psychology